Wednesday 21 November 2012

Teaching my last Ashtanga class

It's my last week here in the T dot O dot. So, it's a week full of last classes and sad goodbyes!

Last night was my final night teaching my beloved Ashtanga level 1-2 led primary this year.

Among the people I'll leave behind is this great guy over here.



Nobody else would let me take their picture (not true, I just didn't have time), but basically everyone who showed up last night (including you!) will be missed so, so, SO much.

Corner guy also got me this:


"An apple for the teacher," he said.

There are no words for how awesome this is. Especially since I own this:


Yes, I wear this in public and IT IS AWESOME.

OK, I don't always dress like an 11-year-old child. Especially since dating this guy, and all the gifts he gets me, I've become quite well dressed! See?



Anyway, the point of this post is that I will miss teaching Ashtanga. A lot. And that coming back to see my friends will be fantastic. I can't wait to see how much, in a year's time, they would have progressed along in the series, and in their lives!

2 comments:

  1. I love that sweater. Aritzia?

    I will miss you so much, I have loved practicing (and running, and chatting) with you. I am so excited for you. Remember, DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING IT IS ALL POISONOUS!!!!

    xoxo Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. *tear*

    AGHHHH It's hard to leave a good thing!!! >.<

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete