Sunday 24 February 2013

My Knee Hurts...Again

I've been plagued with a bum right knee for ages, but I only really noticed it when I started practicing yoga nearly 3 years ago.

Since then, it's been on-again and off-again. I can't really say that it's ever healed completely. Recently, with my daily home practice, I've been getting closer and closer to a pain-free ardha padmasana (half lotus). I do this with a lot of care and attention each time I move my knee in an external rotation. I thought my work was paying off.

However, yesterday, something triggered a deep ache in my right knee that I can't seem to shake.

Every step today has been worrisome and painful: downhills, uphills, stairs, even just standing still--it all hurts my knee.


Steven and I came home early from a day out.

He made dinner, and now I'm calling it an early night. Hopefully I'll wake to a healthier, happier knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment