Sunday 3 February 2013

Rain in Sydney, and work anyway

It's been a few days of rain, with maybe one day of break in between.


With all the hot-cold-hot-cold weather, both Steven and I got sick recently, which resulted in 9:30 bedtimes and lots of our favourite herbal remedy and not-so-favourite throat gargle (that stuff tastes like choking on iodine).

Needless to say, I've had to skip most of Ashtanga this week and my run this weekend.


Despite the sniffles and coughs, I got all done up for a Saturday work day.

I love my new job, so it makes working Saturdays really not so bad.


My wonderful co-worker got me some genuine Australian lamington. That shit is gooooood.

It's a soft white sponge cake dipped in chocolate and rolled in coconut. They filled this one with fresh cream.

After a long day of work, I got home to a bunch of Caution cones in our building because of the rain.


It turns out I live in Sparta.

No comments:

Post a Comment